- Security deposit
- Application fee
- Rental arrearage and late fees
- Utility assistance
- Moving costs
- & More!
- Proof of Service/DD214.
- Proof of household income (employment, SSI, SSDI, pension, etc.).
- Verification of homelessness or Judgment of Eviction/Demand for possession.
- Dependent’s birth certificate or social security card.
- Valid ID for other household members.
Head of household must have served on active duty in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marines, or eligible Reservists who were discharged or released from their service under conditions other than dishonorable.
Have an annual income below 50% of the area median household income.
Must be literally homeless or imminently at risk of literal homelessness.