Request for Proposal
Request for Demo and Abatement
Wayne Metropolitan Community Action Agency (Wayne Metro) requests qualifications from qualified firms for demolition and asbestos abatement services of single and multi-family residential structures in Ecorse, Melvindale and River Rouge, Michigan as part of the Help for the Hardest Hit Blight Elimination Program (H4HH). Bidders are invited to review this open enrollment solicitation and, if interested, complete and return one original, single-sided, fastened with a binder clip plus one on a flash drive (pdf format) of the complete proposal to:
Wayne Metropolitan Community Action Agency
2121 Biddle Avenue, Suite 102
Wyandotte, MI 48192
Attn: John Carmody
Community Gardens Request for Proposal
Wayne Metropolitan Community Action Agency is seeking local partners to participate in the implementation of Community Gardens in Wayne County. The Community Garden Program provides eligible local churches, nonprofit or civic organizations, schools, and community groups the opportunity to grow fresh produce and assist low-income residents experiencing food insecurity in Wayne County.
Applications are now closed.
Request for Seeding Wayne County Grant Program
Wayne Metropolitan Community Action Agency is pleased to operate the Seeding Wayne County Mini-Grant program. This program supports Wayne County-based organizations that share the common goal of addressing the causes and conditions of poverty in their community.
The awarded funding is used by grassroots community organizations to support programs and services in the areas of Youth and Adult Education, Nutrition, Health, Employment, and Neighborhood Improvements.
Applications for the Seeding Wayne County Grant program are due by January 12, 2018.
Request for Qualifications for Water Closet Replacement Program
Proposals are being sought from qualified firms for the water closet replacement services for residential properties in Detroit, Michigan. This program is being implemented in partnership with the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department. Firms deemed qualified to provide the services specified in this Request for Qualifications (RFQ), will be placed on a list of qualified firms and be permitted to bid on work through future bid releases.
Bidders are invited to review: WMCAA Water Closet RFQ Aug. 2017.
If interested, submit your qualifications to:
ATTN: John Carmody
Wayne Metropolitan Community Action Agency
Highland Park, MI 48203
Responses to this RFQ must be received on or before 4 p.m. Monday, September 11, 2017.
FY18 DETROIT PARTNERSHIP RFP
Wayne Metropolitan Community Action Agency (Wayne Metro) is seeking partnerships with 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations providing eligible projects/activities addressing the needs of Detroit residents with low incomes. Innovative, collaborative, and sustainable projects/activities must address community needs such as, but not limited to:
- Increase access to healthy food and nutrition;
- Remove barriers to employment;
- Energy education and conservation; and
- Access to transportation options
Collaborative partnerships address community needs by expanding outreach and resources necessary to help alleviate the causes and conditions of poverty affecting Detroit residents. This Request for Proposal (RFP) invites nonprofit organizations who are willing to collaborate and share resources for people with low incomes to increase self-sufficiency.
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization can apply for FY18 Detroit Partnership Funding by submitting all required RFP documentation by 4:00 PM on Friday, August 11, 2017 via email to email@example.com. NO LATE APPLICATIONS/DOCUMENTATION WILL BE ACCEPTED.
See below for important dates, guidelines, application, and forms.
- July 31, 2017: Q & A and Technical Assistance from 10 AM – 11:30 AM at Wayne Metro Detroit Office located at 7310 Woodward, Detroit MI 48202
- July 25-August 4,2017: Questions can be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submitted questions and answers will be posted on Wayne Metro’s website: [RFP LINK]
- August 11, 2017: ALL required documentation is due by 4:00 PM via email to email@example.com
- September 25, 2017: Applicants will receive notification of decision.
- FY18 Detroit Partnership Funding – RFP Instructions and Guidelines
- FY18 Detroit Partnership Funding – RFP Application Narrative
- FY18 Detroit Partnership Funding – RFP Budget Form
- FY18 Detroit Partnership RFP – Q&A 8.4 .17
- QA Presentation – July 31 2017
Questions can be directed to:
- Mary Price at firstname.lastname@example.org
Auditor / Quality Control Inspector RFP
Wayne Metro is seeking proposals for Auditor / Quality Control Inspector for Wayne Metro Community Action Agency’s Weatherization Program.
- WMCAA Auditor/Quality Control RFP
- Technical Weatherization Policy Manual
- NREL JTA Energy Auditor
- NREL JTA Quality Control Inspector
- Retrofitting Michigan SWS Field Guid