Request for Proposal
Request for Qualifications for Water Closet Replacement Program
Proposals are being sought from qualified firms for the water closet replacement services for residential properties in Detroit, Michigan. This program is being implemented in partnership with the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department. Firms deemed qualified to provide the services specified in this Request for Qualifications (RFQ), will be placed on a list of qualified firms and be permitted to bid on work through future bid releases.
Bidders are invited to review: WMCAA Water Closet RFQ Aug. 2017.
If interested, submit your qualifications to:
ATTN: John Carmody
Wayne Metropolitan Community Action Agency
Highland Park, MI 48203
Responses to this RFQ must be received on or before 4 p.m. Monday, September 11, 2017.
FY18 DETROIT PARTNERSHIP RFP
Wayne Metropolitan Community Action Agency (Wayne Metro) is seeking partnerships with 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations providing eligible projects/activities addressing the needs of Detroit residents with low incomes. Innovative, collaborative, and sustainable projects/activities must address community needs such as, but not limited to:
- Increase access to healthy food and nutrition;
- Remove barriers to employment;
- Energy education and conservation; and
- Access to transportation options
Collaborative partnerships address community needs by expanding outreach and resources necessary to help alleviate the causes and conditions of poverty affecting Detroit residents. This Request for Proposal (RFP) invites nonprofit organizations who are willing to collaborate and share resources for people with low incomes to increase self-sufficiency.
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization can apply for FY18 Detroit Partnership Funding by submitting all required RFP documentation by 4:00 PM on Friday, August 11, 2017 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO LATE APPLICATIONS/DOCUMENTATION WILL BE ACCEPTED.
See below for important dates, guidelines, application, and forms.
- July 31, 2017: Q & A and Technical Assistance from 10 AM – 11:30 AM at Wayne Metro Detroit Office located at 7310 Woodward, Detroit MI 48202
- July 25-August 4,2017: Questions can be submitted electronically to email@example.com. Submitted questions and answers will be posted on Wayne Metro’s website: [RFP LINK]
- August 11, 2017: ALL required documentation is due by 4:00 PM via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 25, 2017: Applicants will receive notification of decision.
- FY18 Detroit Partnership Funding – RFP Instructions and Guidelines
- FY18 Detroit Partnership Funding – RFP Application Narrative
- FY18 Detroit Partnership Funding – RFP Budget Form
- FY18 Detroit Partnership RFP – Q&A 8.4 .17
- QA Presentation – July 31 2017
Questions can be directed to:
- Mary Price at email@example.com
Auditor / Quality Control Inspector RFP
Wayne Metro is seeking proposals for Auditor / Quality Control Inspector for Wayne Metro Community Action Agency’s Weatherization Program.
- WMCAA Auditor/Quality Control RFP
- Technical Weatherization Policy Manual
- NREL JTA Energy Auditor
- NREL JTA Quality Control Inspector
- Retrofitting Michigan SWS Field Guid