- This event has passed.
DTE Energy and Wayne Metro to Host Customer Assistance Day (CAD)
July 20, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
During the Customer Assistance Day (CAD) event, utility payment assistance will be offered to qualified low-income families residing within Wayne County.
Appointments are required, and to schedule an appointment call the Wayne Metro CONNECT Call Center at (313) 388-9799.
Attendees must bring the following documents to apply:
• Valid Michigan State issued Picture ID for everyone 18 and older in the household with a current address matching the service location.
• Certified proof of Social Security numbers (cards, certified tax returns, DHS statements, etc.) for everyone in the household.
• All household income received for the last 60 days (MUST include intake date) including check stubs, proof of paid child support received, DHHS cash assistance award letter, pension, SSD/SSI award letters.
• Copy of your DTE Energy utility bill.
• Receipt of $75 paid to DTE Energy within 30 days of the appointment date.