Wayne Metro’s CONNECT Center is currently closed due to a power outage in the area.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to restore service as quickly as possible.
Wayne Metro understands that our communities are facing unprecedented challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In an effort to respond to the immediate needs of Michigan residents, Wayne Metro is implementing our CARES Relief & Recovery Services. Click here for more information!
In partnership with Uber, Wayne Metro may be able to provide transportation to access these services. Be sure to ask a CONNECT Center Service Specialists for more information!
• Be a 501(C)(3) tax exempt, non-profit faith based, community based, or educational organizations
• Certify the organization has not been suspended or debarred, or otherwise excluded from or deemed ineligible for participation in federal assistance programs
• Follow CSPM 800 (attached), CSPM 400 series (attached), CSPM 200 (attached), and all applicable federal and state laws and regulations
• Certify the organization does not have an actual or potential conflict between the business or financial interest of the organization, its services, and employees and their families
• Service Wayne County residents
• Request funds in response to COVID-19
Thank you to our community partners who are stepping up to show how much they care!