Wayne Metro will remain open for the majority of the holiday season! Our CONNECT Center will be available from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on the following dates: December 21st – 23rd; December 28th – 30th. Please click here for more contact information.
We understand that our communities are facing unprecedented challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In an effort to respond to the immediate needs of Michigan residents, Wayne Metro is implementing our CARES Relief & Recovery Services. Click here for more information!
In partnership with Uber, Wayne Metro may be able to provide transportation to access these services. Be sure to ask a CONNECT Center Service Specialists for more information!
• Be a 501(C)(3) tax exempt, non-profit faith based, community based, or educational organizations
• Certify the organization has not been suspended or debarred, or otherwise excluded from or deemed ineligible for participation in federal assistance programs
• Follow CSPM 800 (attached), CSPM 400 series (attached), CSPM 200 (attached), and all applicable federal and state laws and regulations
• Certify the organization does not have an actual or potential conflict between the business or financial interest of the organization, its services, and employees and their families
• Service Wayne County residents
• Request funds in response to COVID-19
Thank you to our community partners who are stepping up to show how much they care!