Wayne Metro Community Action Agency proudly supports grassroots initiatives helping to empower low-income people and strengthen communities in the 43 Wayne County communities we serve. Each year, community organizations request a sponsorship or participation at a community event such as community resource fairs, after-school youth sports and clubs, runs/walks, or advertisements in event programs. Wayne Metro carefully considers all requests, and regrets the inability to fulfill every request as our funds are limited.
Sponsorship Guidelines & Restrictions
Wayne Metro sponsorships align with our mission, vision, values, and strategic initiatives. All sponsorship requests must relate to addressing the causes and conditions of poverty and benefit low-income individuals and families in Wayne County. Requesting organizations must be in good standing with federal, state and local regulations and have a positive community image. If awarded, the organization must complete and submit the Sponsorship Report Form located on the website within 14 days after the event.
We are unable to sponsor:
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, color, sex, gender identity and/or expression, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability
- Religious endeavors
- Political, legislative, lobbying or organizations
- Website development
- Concerts or other entertainment events
- Fraternal organizations and related events
Please submit a sponsorship request according to the schedule below. Requests received after a deadline may not be considered for a sponsorship. Please make note of our rolling deadlines listed below:
- Deadline: August 15th for events in October and November
- Deadline: October 15th for events in December and January
- Deadline: January 15th for events in February and March
- Deadline: March 15th for events in April and May
- Deadline: May 15th for events in June and July
- Deadline: July 15th for events in August and September
Proposals are evaluated within 30 days of the submission deadline. If approved for a sponsorship, it may take 3-4 weeks to receive funding.
Financial Sponsorship Request
To request a financial sponsorship for an event, click the button below and complete the online application. Note: Proposals are evaluated within 30 days of the submission deadline.
Sponsorship Report Form
Recipients of a Wayne Metro Sponsorship are required to complete and submit the Sponsorship Report form within 14 days after your event. Click below to access the Sponsorship Report form. Questions can be submitted to email@example.com. Thank you for your timely report submission.
Sponsorship Report Form
Event Participation Application
Wayne Metro participates in many different community events throughout the year. If you would like Wayne Metro staff and informational resources at your event, please complete the online application. Consideration for event participation includes, but not limited to:
- requesting event participation 30 days in advance of event date;
- availability of staff and resources; and
- event aligns with Wayne Metro’s mission, programs, services, and service area needs.
Note: Proposals are evaluated within 14 days of the submission deadline.