Request for Proposal
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER FOR HEAD START/EARLY HEAD START CONSTRUCTION/RENOVATION
￼ This request for RFQ/RFP is to select a Construction Manager to provide services to Wayne Metro. The Construction Management services are for renovations at five Early Head Start facilities. The goal for this project is to meet ALL licensing and compliance for Head Start/Early Head Start facilities.
The Project Manager is responsible for:
- Ensuring the project meets Owner’s goals
- Keeping the project within budget and on schedule
- Oversight of the contracts/subcontractors
- Oversight of obtaining permits/schedule inspection
- Compliance with funding agency requirements
- Oversight of procurement of labor, furnishings, and equipment.
Proposals are due Monday, December 12th, 2016 by 1:00pm EST.
Submit proposal via email to:
John Carmody, Director of Construction Projects: firstname.lastname@example.org
SEEDING WAYNE COUNTY MINI-GRANT
Wayne Metropolitan Community Action Agency (Wayne Metro) is seeking partnerships with Wayne County-based organizations to assist with addressing the causes and conditions of poverty in Wayne County communities. The Seeding Wayne County Mini-Grant Program supports grassroots initiatives benefiting low-income residents of Wayne County in the following program areas:
- Job Readiness and Supports
- Health and Nutrition
- Neighborhood Improvements
- Youth and Adult Education
Seeding Wayne County Grant funds is a federally funded project through the Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Program. Grants typically range from $500 to a maximum of $5,000 dependent on the number of awarded applications. Funds must be used for direct client services during the grant period March 15, 2017 and August 31, 2017.
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization can apply for the Seeding Wayne County Mini-Grant by submitting an application by 4:00 PM on Friday, January 13, 2017. NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. See below for important dates, guidelines, and application.
- December 15, 2016: Q & A Information Session from 10 AM – 11:30 AM at Wayne Metro Detroit Office
- January 13, 2017: Application is due by 4:00 PM
- March 2017: Award decision by March 6, 2017
- FY2017 Seeding Wayne County Mini Grant Guidelines
- APPLICATION for 2017 Seeding Wayne County Mini-Grant
- Wayne Metro Regional Service Map
Questions can be directed to:
- Karen MacDonald
- email@example.com or (313) 463-5458
- Johnathan Shearrod
- firstname.lastname@example.org or (313) 463-5457
FY2017 Wayne Metro Community Garden Program
Wayne Metropolitan Community Action Agency (Wayne Metro) is seeking local partners to participate in the cultivation of Community Gardens in Wayne County. The Community Garden Program provides eligible local churches, nonprofit or civic organization, schools, and community groups the opportunity to create fresh produce and assist low-income residents experiencing food insecurity in Wayne County.
Wayne Metro sponsorship of community gardens is based on available funds to provide supplies necessary to create a garden. Submission of a Community Garden Program application does not guarantee acceptance into the program, and those accepted may have their orders revised based on available funding for supplies.
To be considered for acceptance into the program, a completed and signed application and order form must be submitted by 4:00 PM on Friday, January 27, 2017. Review the application for detailed information.
- Applications Due: January 27, 2017 by 4:00 PM
- Notification of Application Status: February 17, 2017
- Plant and Seed Distribution: May 2017
Questions can be directed to:
- Amy Kelly, Healthy Communities Manager
- email@example.com or (313)463.5523
Auditor / Quality Control Inspector RFP
Wayne Metro is seeking proposals for Auditor / Quality Control Inspector for Wayne Metro Community Action Agency’s Weatherization Program.
- WMCAA Auditor/Quality Control RFP
- Technical Weatherization Policy Manual
- NREL JTA Energy Auditor
- NREL JTA Quality Control Inspector
- Retrofitting Michigan SWS Field Guide
Demolition Request for Qualifications for Ecorse and River Rouge
Wayne Metropolitan Community Action Agency (Wayne Metro) requests qualifications from qualified firms for demolition and asbestos abatement services of single and multi-family residential structures in Ecorse and River Rouge, Michigan as part of the Help for the Hardest Hit Blight Elimination Program (H4HH). Bidders are invited to review this open enrollment solicitation and, if interested, complete and return one original, single-sided, fastened with a binder clip plus one on a flash drive (pdf format) of the complete proposal to:
Wayne Metropolitan Community Action Agency
2121 Biddle Avenue, Suite 102
Wyandotte, MI 48192
Attn: John Carmody