Wayne Metro’s 2017 MasquerAID Ball
The first annual Wayne Metro MasquerAID Ball is a unique fundraiser designed to provide guests and sponsors with an unforgettable evening of dinner, dancing, and entertainment while raising money to support the Wayne Metro Save the Day Fund. Attendees will be treated to a strolling dinner, a performance by the Dan Rafferty Band, specialty ‘Purple Rain Punch’ cocktails, silent auction, and the opportunity to purchase specialized masks to wear during the ball.
Save the Day Fund
New to Wayne Metro’s programming, the Save the Day Fund provides emergency assistance to individuals and families throughout Wayne County who are experiencing financial crisis, facing homelessness, or struggling to provide the basic needs of daily living for their family. With your help, our goal of raising over $50,000 at the MasquerAid Ball for this fund will impact countless families in Southeast Michigan.
Auction Sneak Peak
Generous benefactors from throughout Michigan and beyond are donating one-of-a-kind items and experiences to our fundraising auction. Here is a sneak peak of items we’ll be featuring:
- Weekend stay in a deluxe room with parking and breakfast for two at the Westin Book Cadillac (Detroit)
- Three months of kickboxing lessons and gloves at School of Martial Arts USA
- Four VIP Passes to the Detroit Institute of Arts‘ upcoming Monet in Argenteuil
- A night’s stay and breakfast at The Edward Hotel in Dearborn.
- Gift cards and passes to:
The 2017 Wayne Metro MasquerAID Ball is made possible by the generous support of the following organizations:
Thrive Sponsors ($10,000)